Clinic-based chemical peels help in maintaining and restoring the skin’s healthy appearance. These peels work alongside SkinCeuticals home care products to deliver an integrated skincare regimen and enhanced results.
- Stimulate collagen production to diminish the appearance of signs of photoageing, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating the skin's surface cells
- Help to soften and smooth the appearance of the skin’s surface texture
- Decrease the frequency of blemishes and fade the appearance of dark spots
- Help to maintain and enhance the results of a SkinCeuticals home care regimen
- Enhance benefits of other in-clinic procedures
A SkinCeuticals skincare professional has access to high performance treatment products that can be integrated into any facial treatment or at-home regimen. Available exclusively through authorised SkinCeuticals skincare professionals, these targeted solutions enhance and maintain the results of at-home products and other professional procedures to optimise the healthy look and beauty of the skin.
- Customise any SkinCeuticals regimen with high-performance targeted treatments such as in-clinic peel procedures
- Help to tighten, exfoliate and cleanse the skin
- Help to restore a firmer, more youthful and radiant looking complexion
Long lasting comprehensive results.
Our philosophy is simple.
Long lasting comprehensive results are achieved through the combination of state-of-the-art clinical protocols, professional treatments, and advanced homecare. Integrated Skincare is a program built around clinical procedures. Before and after in-clinic procedures, SkinCeuticals offers homecare for pre-conditioning, post-treatment, and daily use. To maintain and complement results, we also offer in-clinic professional treatments, such as chemical peels and anti-ageing facials to be administered by skincare professionals.
The benefits of Integrated Skincare are clear: A comprehensive regimen that combines home care, clinical procedures, and professional treatments helping to ensure longer-lasting results, as well as healthier looking, younger-looking skin.
- Combining clinical procedures with professional treatments and advanced home care delivers comprehensive results
- Professional pre-conditioning and recovery post treatment helps to reduce downtime and feelings of discomfort
- Advanced home care aids in prolonging and protecting results due to the additional benefits of antioxidants