Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
Anti-ageing cream that replenishes and nourishes skin
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
This anti-ageing cream is formulated with a rich concentration of lipids; 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids helps to restore skin's external barrier.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration for 8 hours, ideal for dry skin
- A lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
Ageing skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin’s surface, present in the form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, contributing to visible signs of accelerated ageing. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 supports skin's natural repair and nourishment.
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzonate
- Ceramide 3
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables/Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables
- BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- PEG-10 Dimethicone
- Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid
- Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Propylene Carbonate
- Disodium EDTA
- Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil
- T-Butyl Alcohol
- Mentha Piperita Oil/Peppermint Oil
- Sodium Citrate
- Ceramide EOP
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS
ABOVE PICTURES ARE THE AVERAGE RESULTS OF OUR CLINICAL STUDY
Protocol: A dermatologist - controlled 8-week clinical study on 55 subjects with twice daily application of Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2. Subjects also used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and Ultimate UV Defense SPF 30.
How to use
Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply twice daily to face, neck, and chest.
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2