Light gel cream that reduces visible skin redness and reinforces the skin’s barrier function
Formulated with a patent-pending technology to combat environmental triggers that can lead to the appearance of skin blotchiness, redness and discomfort.
- Skin feels cooler
- Visible skin redness is reduced
- Clinically proven to improve skin smoothness and radiance
- Reinforces the skin’s barrier function
Redness Neutralizer uses a combination of biomimetic peptides and soothing natural plant ingredients. The formula helps to combat the environmental triggers that can lead to the appearance of redness and flushing. The sensation of discomfort is improved and skin feels cooler.
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Butylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Disodium EDTA
- Eperua Falcata Bark Extract
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8
- Pentaerthrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Xanthan Gum
- Zinc Gluconate
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS
ABOVE PICTURES ARE THE AVERAGE RESULTS OF OUR CLINICAL STUDY
Protocol: Patient tracking was conducted on subjects aged 25-60, with twice daily application of Redness Neutralizer. Subjects used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser twice daily.
How to use
Gently pat a thin layer onto face, neck and chest after cleansing, twice a day.