- Hyaluronic Acid/Vitamin B5
An oil-free hydrating gel that replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion
Enriched with vitamin B5, Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes the nutrients skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger.
It has an oil-free moisturizer gel texture and contains hyaluronic acid to help bind moisture to the skin. Use it to complement a daily moisturiser, or use alone as an oil-free moisturizer.
- Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth
- Enhances the benefits of a daily moisturizer
- Provides optimal hydration without clogging pores
- Ideal for all skin types, including acne-prone skin
- Recommended for use with vitamin C skincare products
Hyaluronic Acid is a natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water and the body’s natural hydrator, and Vitamin B5 is an essential nutrient that promotes the skin barrier’s natural repair process.
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.
How to use
Apply two to three drops to the entire face, neck, and chest using the fingertips. Avoid the eye area.