Helps prevent free radical damage and promotes a radiant, healthier-looking complexion. Serum 10 ... Read full description
A fast-absorbing vitamin C combination antioxidant serum that help protect skin from free radicals and defend against environmental damage.
Why shop with us ?
- Free delivery on all orders
- 2 free luxury samples on every order worth up to £38
Helps prevent free radical damage and promotes a radiant, healthier-looking complexion.
Serum 10 helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against free radicals, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of premature signs of skin ageing.
It is ideal for sensitive skin types or new users of SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serums. This topical antioxidant serum also helps to restore a healthy looking complexion.
- Combines 10% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with ferulic acid
- Reinforces skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of premature signs of ageing
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Fast absorbing serum
- L-ASCORBIC ACID (Vitamin C)
740021 13 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • ASCORBIC ACID • GLYCERIN • TRIETHYL CITRATE • FERULIC ACID • SODIUM HYALURONATE (F.I.L. D34877/1).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of our formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
- Reduce our water footprint index
- Source more renewable ingredients
- Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
- Minimise our packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.
Serum 10 is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for a vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters.
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How to Use
- Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest once in the morning after cleansing.
- It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure.
- Any change in colour does not affect the product's efficacy.
Dr. Emma Craythorne x SkinCeuticals Antioxidants
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product