Formulated to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream ... Read full description
Concentrated facial cream with pure retinol improves the appearance of visible signs of ageing and pores while improving skin tone.
Why shop with us ?
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free luxury sample on every order
Formulated to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimise irritation
- Specialised packaging preserves retinol potency
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
This potent night-time cream features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release.
How to Use
- In the evening, a pea sized amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
Apply 4-5 drops of CE Ferulic to a dry face, neck, and chest
C E Ferulic
In the evening, apply a pea size of amount to dry skin, avoiding in the eye and lip area. Allow to absorb before applying any additional products.
The following day, always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen. Retinol may increase photosenitivity.
Ultra Facial Defense
Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: A dermatologist-controlled 8-week clinical study on 50 females aged 35-65 with mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles, rough skin texture, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, discoloration and dark spots. Retinol 0.3 was applied once daily in the evening. Subjects also used SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 sunscreen.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product