Formulated with a patent-pending technology to combat environmental triggers that can lead to the ap ... Read full description
A lightweight gel-cream, that helps strengthen the skin’s protective barrier, soothe the feeling of irritation.
Why shop with us ?
- Free delivery on all orders
- 2 free luxury samples on every order worth up to £38
Formulated with a patent-pending technology to combat environmental triggers that can lead to the appearance of skin blotchiness, redness and discomfort.
- Skin feels cooler
- Visible skin redness is reduced
- Clinically proven to improve skin smoothness and radiance
- Reinforces the skin’s barrier function
EPERUA FALCATA BARK EXTRACT
855037 31 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • SQUALANE • GLYCERIN • ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • UNDECANE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • TRIDECANE • PEG-100 STEARATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • BISABOLOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • CAFFEINE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CARBOMER • CETYL ALCOHOL • DEXTRIN • DISODIUM EDTA • EPERUA FALCATA BARK EXTRACT • FARNESOL • PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-8 • PANTHENOL • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • TOCOPHEROL • TRIETHANOLAMINE • XANTHAN GUM • ZINC GLUCONATE (F.I.L. D46381/3).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of our formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
- Reduce our water footprint index
- Source more renewable ingredients
- Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
- Minimise our packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.
Redness Neutralizer anti-redness cream uses a combination of biomimetic peptides and soothing natural plant ingredients. The formula helps to combat the environmental triggers that can lead to the appearance of redness and flushing. The sensation of discomfort is improved and skin feels cooler.
How to Use
- Apply twice daily, after cleansing , gently pat a thin layer onto face, neck and chest.
- Apply after a SkinCeuticals antioxidant and follow with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen in the morning.
1. Cleanse & Tone
Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry.
Apply 4-5 drops of C E Ferulic to a dry face, neck, and chest.
C E Ferulic
Gently pat a thin layer of Redness Neutralizer onto face, neck and chest. Follow with a protective broad-spectrum sun protection.
Redness Neutralizer & Ultra Facial Defense
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product