Phloretin CF Gel
Phloretin CF Gel is an antioxidant technology that combines 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-asco ... Read full description
Phloretin CF Gel
A vitamin C serum-in-a-gel daytime antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage and diminishes the appearance of discolouration and improves skin tone and texture.
Why shop with us ?
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free luxury sample on every order
- Free Next Day Delivery with all orders over £200*
Phloretin CF Gel is an antioxidant technology that combines 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid for advanced protection from environmental damage.
This topical vitamin C gel neutralises free radicals and helps to improve hyperpigmentation and skin tone, for a brighter-looking complexion.
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals
- Refines skin texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
- Comforting light gel texture is ideal for normal, combination and oily skin types and those who prefer a gel texture
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- 2% Phloretin
- 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid
855022 15 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ASCORBIC ACID • UNDECANE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • TRIDECANE • PHLORETIN • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • FERULIC ACID • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DISODIUM EDTA (F.I.L. D41813/1).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants - Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid - Phloretin CF Gel is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin.
In order for our vitamin C gel to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters.
How to Use
- Apply four to five drops to a dry face, neck, and chest in the morning after cleansing and toning. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
1. Cleanse & Tone
Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry.
Apply 4-5 pumps of Phloretin CF Gel to a dry face and neck
Apply a thin layer of moisturiser over the face, neck and chest.
Individual results at 12 weeks. Invidual results may vary.
Protocol: 12-week study conducted, 28 subjects. Product applied once daily in the morning. For controlled results, subjects used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and Daily Sun Defense SPF 20 daily, and Daily Moisture as needed.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product