Coach & Share Terms and Conditions
Thank you for accessing https://academy.skinceuticals.co.uk/ (our site)Please read these terms and conditions before using our Site which is operated by L'Oréal (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00271555, whose registered office and main trading office is at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ (L’Oréal). Our VAT number is GB438506540.
We make available this Coach & Share space for users to ask our education experts questions related to our products and learning content. Users will be able to post their question on one of our dedicated channels and receive answers inside the platform. All users who have access to the channels in question will have visibility of the questions and answer.
By uploading questions (“User Content”) and accessing this Coach & Share function you agree to the following:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Where you post a question on the Coach & Share platform, you hereby grant L’Oréal and its affiliates a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and perpetual license to reproduce, display, use, copy such User Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of answering your questions on the Coach & Share platform.
L’Oréal and its affiliates may additionally use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit the User Content for legal and/or regulatory reasons in any way it sees fit (while maintaining the original sentiment), with no obligation to you whatsoever.
Further, the use of User Content may come with such anonymized information as your city, country or age, and/or, if you expressly authorized it, information allowing your identification such as your first name, or your email address.
You accept that L’Oréal will not pay you for the use of your User Content and/or for any intellectual property rights connected with them.
If you change your mind about sharing your User Content please opt out by contacting us at SkinCeuticalsTraining.CORPUK@loreal.com or use the contact us form where available on the website.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated regularly by L’Oréal: please review them each time before posting on the Website.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
We support the values of tolerance and respect of others.
For this reason, by using this Website, you agree not to:
- Publish or provide any data that may be considered ‘sensitive’:
- personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs;
- trade-union membership;
- genetic data, biometric data processed solely to identify a human being;
- health-related data;
- data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation;
- Convey any racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, rude, obscene or unlawful comments;
- Disseminate any content that may be harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious or infringing on privacy or publicity rights, inciting violence, racial or ethnic hatred or qualify as gross indecency or incitement to commit certain crimes or offences;
- Infringe applicable competition law rules, including illegally sharing competitively sensitive information with your competitors (such as, among others, information on prices of your products or services, costs or business strategy), or agreeing on practices that have as an object or effect the prevention, restriction or distortion of competition in the market (such as, among others, fixing prices with your competitors or in any way illegally altering the competitive dynamic of the market).
- Use the Website for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- Publish any content advertising or promoting any products and/or services competing with the brand(s) displayed on the Website;
- Divert the Website from its intended purpose, including by using it as a dating service;
- Disseminate any information that may directly or indirectly allow the nominal and specific identification of an individual without prior and express consent, such as their last name, postal address, email address, telephone number;
- Disseminate any information or content that may be upsetting;
- Intimidate or harass others
- Conduct illegal activities, including that may infringe anyone’s rights in and to any software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc.;
- Disseminate content (including photographs and videos) portraying minors.
By posting on the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You will not hold L’Oréal or its affiliates, or any person acting on L’Oréal or its affiliates’ behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of you User Content;
- you are the author of the content, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin of your content;
- all content that you post is truthful and accurate.
In addition, We reserve the right not to publish:
- duplicate content;
- blank questions;
- any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings).
We cannot guarantee that you will be able to edit or delete any User Content you have submitted.
If you become aware of any such User Content as may condone crimes against humanity, incite racial hatred and/or violence, or relate to child pornography, you shall immediately notify Us at the following email address SkinCeuticalsTraining.CORPUK@loreal.com or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, specifying in your email/letter the date on which you discovered said content, your identity, the URL, description of the disputed content and the user ID of the author thereof.
If you consider that any User Content is in breach of the principles listed above, of your rights or any third party’s rights (e.g., any infringement, insult, breach of privacy), you may send a notice to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ., specifying in your email/letter the date on which you discovered said content, your identity, the URL, description of the reported content and the user ID of the author thereof.
To the extent authorized by law, these Terms and Conditions are subject to English laws and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of England and Wales.