AOX+ Eye Gel
This gel contains a synergistic antioxidant formulation that helps reduce the appearance of signs of ... Read full description
AOX+ Eye Gel
Helps prevent free radical damage and reduces the appearance of visible signs of ageing around the eye.
Why shop with us ?
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free luxury sample on every order
This gel contains a synergistic antioxidant formulation that helps reduce the appearance of signs of ageing due to environmental damage to skin around the delicate eye area. When applied with a massaging action, targeted actives revive under-eye skin and help reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural antioxidant defences
- Visibly improves the appearance of photo-damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags, when applied with a massaging action
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance
- L-ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- Ferulic Acid
855025 6 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • UNDECANE • UNDECANE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ASCORBIC ACID • ASCORBIC ACID • DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • TRIDECANE • TRIDECANE • PHLORETIN • PHLORETIN • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • FERULIC ACID • FERULIC ACID • RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT • RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT • CAFFEINE • CAFFEINE • DISODIUM EDTA • DISODIUM EDTA • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE (F.I.L. D41812/1).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Containing phloretin, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and ferulic acid, this protective and corrective gel helps to provide environmental protection for the delicate eye area. State-of-the-art technology allows active ingredients to penetrate the skin just like aqueous serums.
How to Use
- In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, outer corners, and brow bone.
- Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes.
- Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in colour does not affect the product's efficacy.
Individual results at 8 weeks.
Protocol: 12-week study conducted, 28 subjects. Product applied once daily in the morning. For controlled results, subjects used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and Daily Sun Defense SPF 20 daily, and Daily Moisture as needed.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product