AOX+ Eye Gel
This serum-in-a-gel eye treatment helps protect against environmental damage while reducing puffiness and signs of fatigue.
This gel gel contains a synergistic antioxidant formulation that helps reduce the appearance of signs of ageing due to environmental damage to skin around the delicate eye area. Targeted actives revive under-eye skin and help reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural antioxidant defences
- Visibly improves the appearance of photo-damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance
Containing phloretin, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and ferulic acid, this protective and corrective gel helps to provide environmental protection for the delicate eye area. State-of-the-art technology allows active ingredients to penetrate the skin just like aqueous serums.
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- BIS-Hydroxyethooxypropyl Dimethicone
- Alcohol Denat
- Ascorbic Acid
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Lauryl PEG-9
- Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Dimethicone Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer
- Ferulic Acid
- Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS
ABOVE PICTURES ARE THE AVERAGE RESULTS OF OUR CLINICAL STUDY
Protocol: A 12-week clinical study conducted on 50 subjects, with morning daily application of AOX+ Eye Gel.
How to use
In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, outer corners, and brow bone. Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in colour does not affect the product's efficacy.
AOX+ Eye Gel