Refining gel cleanser combining an exfoliating hydroxy acid-blend with botanical extracts to smooth rough skin texture while gently removing impurities, excess oils and makeup.
- Contains botanical extracts of chamomile and aloe vera
- Ideal for normal, combination, or oily skin
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Propylene Glycol
- Cocamide MEA
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
- Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water/Orange Fruit Water
- Citrus Limon Fruit Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil
- Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract
- Aloe Barbadenis Extract/Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Matricaria Flower Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
SKINCEUTICALS AND COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY
At SkinCeuticals, we are committed to supporting initiatives that improve the lives of patients and the environment in which they live.
EXPANDING OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
SkinCeuticals has been a sponsor of Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) since 2010. Since its founding in 2007, The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) has awarded more than $38 million to 97 research programs that work to make advances in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of melanoma.
MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
SkinCeuticals is committed to improving its impact on the environment in all aspects of development. Through optimization efforts, we continue to reduce our use of shipping cartons and corrugate material. In 2016, we modernized our fulfilment center to use wind turbines to measurably improve our carbon neutrality.
How to use
Gently massage a small amount of gel cleanser into a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use twice a day.