Phyto Corrective Masque
The Phyto Corrective Masque is an intensive calming facial mask formulated to soothe and replenish s ... Read full description
Phyto Corrective Masque
Calming botanical mask rehydrates and soothes temporarily reactive skin.
Why shop with us ?
- Free next day delivery on all orders over £200
- 2 free luxury samples with every order worth up to £38
The Phyto Corrective Masque is an intensive calming facial mask formulated to soothe and replenish skin discomfort and sensitivity.
- Versatile mask suitable for daily use (post workout, sun exposure), seasonally (post travel, windburn from winter activities) and post procedure (post Fraxel Laser)
- Oil free and leaves skin feeling hydrated
- Delivers intense cooling and calming comfort to skin sensitivity
- Suitable for irritated, sensitive skin prone to temporary redness
- Hyaluronic Acid
Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat Dipropylene Glycol Dimethicone Butylene Glycol Propylene Glycol PEG-8 PEG/PPG Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Phenoxyethanol Carbomer Dimethiconol Sodium Hyaluronate Olea Europaea Leaf Extract/Olive Leaf Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Sodium Citrate Parfum/Fragrance Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract T-Butyl Alcohol Sodium Benzoate Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract - Thyme Flower/Leaf Extract Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract Toluene Sulfonic Acid Benzyl Benzoate Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Benzyl Alcohol Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate Linalool Morus Alba Root Extract Polyvinyl Alcohol Caprylyl Glycol Citronellol CI 19140/Yellow 5 CI 42090
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of our formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
- Reduce our water footprint index
- Source more renewable ingredients
- Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
- Minimise our packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.
The Corrective Masque contains highly concentrated botanical extracts, a calming Dipeptide and Hyaluronic Acid.
It cools on contact with the skin whilst restoring natural radiance and smoothness.
How to Use
- Apply a generous coat to clean face, chest and/or neck avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water if desired.
- Use 2-3 times a week or as needed. Apply as a leave-on, rinse-off, or overnight treatment.
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product