Phloretin CF Antioxidant Serum
Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant face serum featuring a patented combination of 2% Phloretin, ... Read full description
Phloretin CF Antioxidant Serum
Helps prevent free radical damage, diminishes the appearance of discolouration and improves skin tone and texture
Why shop with us ?
- Free delivery on all orders
- 2 free luxury samples on every order worth up to £38
- Free Next Day Delivery with all orders over £200*
Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant face serum featuring a patented combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid.
This topical ferulic acid serum provides advanced protection against environmental damage and neutralises free radicals. Phloretin CF helps to diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improves skin tone, for a brighter looking complexion.
- Helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals
- Refines texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, oily, combination, and ageing skin types
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- 2% Phloretin
- 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid)
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid
740069 11 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ASCORBIC ACID • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • TRIETHYL CITRATE • PHLORETIN • FERULIC ACID (F.I.L. D30021/1).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of our formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
- Reduce our water footprint index
- Source more renewable ingredients
- Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
- Minimise our packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants - Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid - Phloretin CF is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin. In order for our topical vitamin C to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How to Use
- Apply four to five drops to a dry face, neck, and chest in the morning after cleansing and toning. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
1. Cleanse & Tone
Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry.
Apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF to a dry face, neck, and chest.
Apply moisturiser and then protective broad-spectrum sun protection.
Sheer Mineral UV Defense
Individual results at 18 weeks. Invidual results may vary.
Protocol: 24-week clinical study, 35 subjects. Subjects used SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser and a sunscreen daily.